Courtesy Of Patti Proctor Of MaxWell Devonshire Realty.
10928 84 Avenue Nw
$699,000, 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,747 Sqft .1 Acres 1 Garages
About This Property
WELCOME TO GARNEAU! An Elegant home in an amazing location and beautiful condition! Don't miss out on this lovely property that has large scale rooms and a fantastic floor plan! All new island kitchen, upgraded windows, 3 large bedrooms up and a main floor den that could be a 4th. Bathrooms on all three floors, and a fully developed basement with a 5th bedroom, second kitchen, and large mechanical room with separate laundry. Upgrades since 2018 are: shingles, eavestroughs, window screens, h/e furnace, all NEW kitchen and appliances, kitchen flooring, new front door, porch and rear deck, new sidewalks, all re-landscaped and restored trim and doors, new paint on the main and upper floors as well as resurfaced basement floor. Across the street from Tennis courts, beach volley ball and the Garneau community centre. New fencing and secure RV parking! Walk to U of A, Garneau School and the U of A hospital!
Open House Dates
- Mon. Jun 1: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Tue. Jun 2: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Wed. Jun 3: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Thu. Jun 4: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Fri. Jun 5: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Sat. Jun 6: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Sun. Jun 7: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Mon. Jun 8: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Tue. Jun 9: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Wed. Jun 10: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Thu. Jun 11: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Fri. Jun 12: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Sat. Jun 13: 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Sun. Jun 14: 6:00am to 11:00pm
Residential Detached Single Family
Dryer, Stove-Electric, Stove-Gas, Window Coverings, Oven-Microwave, Washer, Refrigerators-Two, Dishwasher-Two
Fenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:16pm MDT.